I purchased the Hauler package which enabled me to enter 2 hours early (10am) and gave a tote stuffed with goodies!! It was held at the Kensington Olympia and filled with stalls from NYX, Pixi, Soap & Glory, Lime crime amongst others.
I was eager to rush around them all as many brands were giving freebies (most linked with a social media upload) and had sweets, fun photo booths and lots of great products to browse and buy.
One of my favourite stalls was the Beauty bay stall - filled with American brand products in their 'playground'. I am a big fan of Beauty bay and definitely a regular customer (just received two packages from them this morning!) and it was great to try products I had heard about but had never been able to sample here in the UK. Unfortunately they didnt stock the absolutely beautiful Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder which I absolutely must have now and they had the coveted Morphe 35o palette but unfortunately ran out of stock!
The talks were great and empowering. I saw a few - the first One world, Many Hastags was chaired by Thandie Newton and Kay-Montano talking about the cross cultural connection that beauty had and was able to unite us globally. The second, The changing face of beauty, was chaired by the stunning Jay Manuel (yes my jaw dropped a bit when I saw him) talking about the power that Youtubers had and how the definition of beauty had changed and developed. It was quite inspiring. Lastly the absolutely gorgeous Suki Waterhouse and Poppie James came to talk about their new accessories line and how they had started their business.
I also got to meet +Kaushal Beauty the famous youtuber! She was just as warm and lovely in person as she comes across in her Videos - and yes she is just as stunning!
Now for the goodies... I'm literally lost for words... As you can see the hauler package was definitely worth it - the amount of goodies was insane. I will be testing these out all in due course but it may take me a while to get through
+NYX Professional Makeup had a spinning wheel and I was lucky enough to land on the star prize winning a cute lips bag filled with a lip butter gloss, a colour mascara and the beautiful eyeshadow palette down below.
- +realtechniques retractable lip brush + beautyblenders
- +NYX Professional Makeup lips bag, ultimate shadow palette in cool neutra, colour correcting palette, colour mascara in CM07 lilac and an intense butter gloss in spice cake
- Lime Crime velvetine liquid matte lipstick in cement
- +pixiwoo endless silky eye pen in opal and a brow powder palette
- +Eyelure Store brow amplifier in Mid brown
- Soap and Glory Lip plumping gloss in the shade Bare enough and a peach party multicolour blush brick
- +LOreal Paris true match highlight in golden glow
- Ciate mini nail polish in Peach
- Collection velvet kiss lip creams
- Tonymoly Lip balm in honey
I had a wonderful time and will definitely be back next year!
Shivanee | The Skin and Beauty Blog