It's September! One of my favorite months of the year. Mostly because it's my birth month, but also because it signals the start of a new season: Fall. I will admit I am not a of the cold and gloomy weather, but I do love Fall fashion: sweaters, beanies, boots, and vampy makeup.
Jet black winged eyeliner and dark berry lips are in this season! I also decided to put a little sunshine to this otherwise dark look: gold on my eyelids. What I love about this look is that most of the make up I used can be found at your local drugstore and are reasonably priced.
1. Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder - 10 Honey
2. MAC Enough Said Blush
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer, Light-Medium - Highlighter
4. Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick, Coconut - Contour
5. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Copenhagen
6. Pixi Endless Eyebrow Gel, Medium - Eyebrows
7. Pixi Cat Eye Ink - Eyeliner
8. Topshop Crayon - Eye Lid
9. Sleek Make Up, Gold - Eye Lid
10. Sleek Ultra Matte Palette, Paper Bag - Crease
11. Sleek Ultra Matte Palette, Noir - Crease
(Not in Photo)
Pixi Eye Bright Liner - Waterline
Maybelline Colossal Mascara
Can't wait to see your Fall Look!
Shannon | The Skin and Beauty Blog