Hey everyone! I know it's been a while. School just started a month ago and this may be the hardest semester yet (bring out the caffeine). Thankfully, this week's pretty light. So I'm back! - And I'm back with a review!
Born Pretty Store was kind enough to send me a 7 piece brush set. The set includes (from left to right):
(1) Brow brush + comb, (2) eyeshadow sponge, (3) angled eyeliner brush, (4) concealer brush, (5) small angle brush, (6) eyeshadow brush, (7) blush brush
1. Overall appearance/packaging is really cute! I love me some pink.
2. The bristles are soft and they don't come off easily
3. Light weight - easy to carry around
4. Reasonable price! (this 7 brush set costs ~$9). I believe they do free shipping, worldwide.
1. The brushes were a little small and thin for my type. I like my brushes to have more volume.
2. Incomplete for my type. I'd prefer to have a foundation brush instead of a sponge applicator.
Overall, I'd say this set is good for starters. You can definitely go for something better. But if you're on a tight budget, this brush set is a good choice.
Check out their brushes and other beauty products at http://www.bornprettystore.com/
Special thanks to Miss Alicia of Born Pretty Store
Shannon | The Skin and Beauty Blog