Bourjois makeup have released their own line of false lashes. There are 5 of them, 4 of which I have. The line-up includes the following:
1. Smoky Eyes – lashes with a liner effect, £7.99
2. Rock Chic - fierce lashes for a bold, intense look, £7.99
3. Lady in Black - half-strip lashes with jewels on them to add a touch of sparkle to your outfit, £7.99
4. More Volume - lashes for a naturally chic everyday look, £6.99
5. Miss Couture - lace and catwalk inspired lashes, made for elegance and high-end glamour. Created in collaboration with Paperself, the world’s leading paper –art brand for lashes, £10.99
These false lashes can be applied in full or you can even get creative and cut them into several mini lashes for a combination of different looks. They are re-usable and can be applied as an overlay to existing false lashes.
Each pair includes adhesive.
Compared to my favourite Kiss lashes, I find these to be sub-par. They seem a bit stiffer, a bit heavier and plasticky in comparison. I also have to trim the full-sized ones to fit. They are also a bit more expensive.
These are perfect for statement looks, however. Especially Miss Couture!