I was tagged by the lovely Laura at Lolly Coral to do the 11 Questions tag. And I thought it might be fun. Here's an opportunity to share a little more about me :)
Here are the rules of the tag:
1. Each person must post eleven things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create eleven questions for the people you tag to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag
Here are the questions I was sent:
1. Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time? Yep! Of course I can. ;)
2. How would you style this seasons' pastel trend? I am in love with the colour 'mint' at the moment. I recently purchased a mint blazer from H&M and I love wearing it with pastel pink lipstick!
3. Name your top 3 hair products. They would be Palmolive Naturals Intensive Moist Pink Shampoo (I've been using this for almost a decade!), Tresemme Curl Care Bouncy Curls Defining Gel and Batiste Dry Shampoo.
4. Any allergies? I used to be allergic to shellfish, but I think I might have already outgrown it. I'm allergic to some lip products that make my lips flake, and I've tried an eyeshadow before that made my eyelid swell for days! I don't know what the exact causative ingredients are though, I'm not too bothered to get checked.
5. When you were young, what did you want to grow up to be? I've always wanted to be a doctor. Ever since I could remember. I've got 4 more months to go for a dream come true! ;)
6. What is your favourite fragrance? Dior Cherie. It's such a sweet feminine fragrance, and it lasts about 8hours on my skin. It was a gift from my boy :)
7. (Cliche question, but interesting:) If you were an animal what would you be, and why? I think if I were an animal, I would be a cat. People think I'm quite graceful when I move, I suppose it has something to do with my ballet background. I also like being groomed and pampered, and just being lazy.
8. High-Street or Designer? High street. I can't afford Designer yet, and I think they are soo overpriced! I'd feel less guilty if I ruined something I bought from the High Street than Designer.
9. What is your favourite trend of this season? I adore anything and everything with lace :)
10. What are you most afraid of? I'm afraid of not graduating, after 6 years of Medicine and so many years of studying before that. And I'm also afraid of anything bad happening to my parents - God forbid.
11. What is your favourite season, and why? I love Spring! It's when flowers start to bloom and the weather warms up a bit, but not too hot. Daylight gets longer and the pretty girly pastel trend starts!
So here are my 11 questions. I tag these 11 beautiful ladies:
And here are my 11 Questions for YOU!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
2. What are the top 3 Beauty Products you cannot live without?
3. What are your best physical features?
4. What's your favourite form of exercise?
5. Do you play any instruments?
6. What is your worst pet peeve?
7. Seen anything weird lately?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. Do you sing in the shower?
11. What is your best childhood memory?
I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
and for my chosen beauties, I look forward to reading your entries! ;)
Nani pointed out that I didn't follow the instructions properly, but since the 11 questions were already expecting answers 'about me' I'm not really too bothered to write 11 additional facts. Hahahha; Thanks though, Nani! :P