1. Studio Sculpt Foundation
2. Red MAC Pigment (I'm blanking on the name!) - To sculpt lids and extend to temples
3. Pigment in Golden Lemon - on lid as highlight
4. Graphblack technokohl pencil - upper lash line
5. Penultimate liner - upper lash line
6. Mineralised Loose Powder
7. Same Red MAC Pigment - blush and contour
8. Cherry lip pencil - all over lip
9. Vino lip pencil - to outline lips
10. Runway Red lipstick - all over lips; to be released in the Fall!
11. Clear lip mix - gloss over lips
...and after that I was able to get a smokey eye makeover from one of the artists. This is what she did!
I already had: MAC Tweet Me on my lids and Texture on my crease, Vanilla on my brow bone, Slick Black greasepaint stick on my upper lash line, Lingering brow pencil and Mascara.
Omega eyeshadow (to blend crease)
Embark eyeshadow (on outer creases to deepen eyes, and outer 1/3 of lower lash line)
Coffee eye pencil (upper lash line & smudged out)
Ample Pink plushglass (I love the coconutty smell of plushglasses ♥)
What do you think? ♥
And by the way, have you noticed my now-black hair? :) I dyed it back to dark brown on Friday night as my roots were showing!
After the makeover I had some bonding/randomness time with fellow beauty bloggers. They're a bunch of really nice, funny people, and generally a pleasure to be around. It was great to meet them all! You have to check out their blogs!! ♥
Sammie from Beauty Crush, Shirley from Meek-n-Mild, Me, Milly from Pearls and Poodles, Zara from Just a Bowl of Mouldy Fruit
Overall, I really had an awesome time. Its the first fashion show that I've been to! Thank you MAC PR for inviting me to this event, and to all the nice ladies I've met for giving me a wonderful time! Hope to see you all again :)
Any thoughts? ♥