I received this blog award from the gorgeous Stephanie at http://www.aqua-heart.com/. You are so sweet!! Thank you so much!! xxx
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Right... 7 things about myself that are potentially interesting...
1. I've been dancing for most of my life. I can do hip-hop, jazz, ballet and tap dance, but Bellydancing is my forte and favourite at the moment. I have a video here! Hip Hop dancing here~!
2. I've had so many pets when I was younger... I've had 1 chicken, 2 little turtles, 3 fishes, 1 maya bird, 1 Dalmatian, and 2 cacti (yes I would count those as pets) - all of which have died :( *sigh* The chicken was eaten for lunch !! =(
3. I love video games. Especially RPGs (role-playing games). My favourites are Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts 2 and Zelda!!
4. I come from a family of doctors. My mom's a dermatologist and my dad's a neurosurgeon. No surprise why I want to become a doctor :)
5. I am Filipino - 1/4 Chinese, 1/16 French, and the rest a mix of Malay & Spanish.
6. I can eat loads but remain slim,... actually, I think all the fat goes to my cheeks - face and bum cheeks.
7. I love my family. They mean the most to me in the whole world! Them and my boyfriend. =)
...So those are 7 random things about me! I now nominate these 7 wonderful bloggers~~ *drum roll please*
Becky from http://iambeautiful20.blogspot.com/
Cristina from http://barbieluvsmac.blogspot.com/
Kay from http://kaysliluniverse.blogspot.com/
Luinae from http://moremagicalways.wordpress.com/
Marce from http://eltrendebelleza.blogspot.com/
Nehs from http://nehsai.blogspot.com/
Vanilla from http://lemonadecandy.blogspot.com/
... Check out their blogs!! They're amazing!
And once again, a big thank you to Miss Stephanie for the award. xxx