I know its a few months away, but since the the collection details have been out, I'm excited for the future releases! So here's my list of what I feel sounds yummy from the collection. I am limiting myself to buying only 1 product from each, but I'll list down a max of 3 products that would be 'prospective picks' from the collections ♥
As a reference point to check out the different colour collections for MAC Cosmetics Winter 2009, click here.
Now, ON TO MY WISHLIST~!!
Baroque Boudoir (November 25th, 2009)
- Lipstick in Treasured Creamy warm nude beige
- Lipstick in Baroque Boudoir Creamy dark plum
- Lipgloss in The Lap of Luxury Sheer baby pink with white and pink pearlized pigments
* Although I doubt I will purchase anything from this collection as its more expensive than the usual.
Love Lace (December 26th, 2009)
- Eyeshadow in Love Lace Frosted mid-tone greyish blue (Veluxe Pearl)
- Eyeshadow in Suave Intentions Light frosted silver blue (Veluxe Pearl)
- Lipglass in Icescape Sheer pale pink with pink pearlized pigments
Warm & Cozy (December 26th, 2009)
- Mineralized SkinFinish in By Candlelight Golden pink
- Lipstick in Spiced Tea Warmed bronze brown (Glaze)
- Lipglass in Feeling Dreamy Pale neutral pink with pink pearlized pigments (Frost)
MAC in Lillyland (January 7th, 2010)
- Lipgelee in Lush & Bright Bright pink with yellow coral with pink pearlized pigments
- Cremeblend blush in So Sweet, So Easy Light yellow pink
All Ages, All Races, All Sexes (January 7th, 2010)
- Lipglass in Naked Frost Sheer taupe with silver pearlized pigments
- Beauty Powder Blush in Personal Style Light mauve taupe
- Beauty Powder Blush in All’s Good Cool deep rose
* As you can probably tell, I L♥VE Beauty Powder Blushes~!!
Have you made your wish lists for these collections?? ♥
I think to make a wish list is a good idea. It could help prevent you from buying on impulse, and prepare your wallet for your spendings~!